1. Promote Social Security Reform: Push for greater political action to strengthen Social Security so that it continues to be a reliable source of support for America’s seniors and caretakers.
2. Cut Government Spending: Work to reduce government spending by eliminating wasteful programs and limiting unnecessary regulations.
3. Lower Taxes: Lower the tax burden on American individuals and businesses by cutting taxes for those earning lower and middle incomes while maintaining incentives that support investment in businesses and new technologies.
4. Strengthen Immigration Policies: Develop practical and compassionate immigration policies that are targeted to meet the changing needs of American businesses and workers while protecting national interests.
5. Improve Healthcare: Utilize public and private systems to ensure healthcare remains affordable and accessible for all Americans, and fight for greater competition and transparency in the healthcare industry.